User guide is all about things that should be followed and be familiar with as a user or developer of the the UltraESB. UltraESB is easy to use and configure, and this guide walks through the necessary steps in using UltraESB to develop and test your integration solution.
This chapter of the documentation covers the following areas for the user to easily, correctly and effectively develop his/her optimal integration solution.
- Setting up the IDE - How to setup the IDE (IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse and NetBeans) to develop, test and debug integration solutions
- Solution Development - How to develop an integration solution with Proxy Services, Endpoints and Mediation (Sequences)
- Testing and Debugging - How to test and debug the built solution, effectively
- Solution Deployment - How to deploy this developed solution on production.
- 1.7.1 to 2.0.0 Migration Considerations - Major changes of the UltraESB source.
After following this chapter, user should be able to develop his/her integration solution with ease, just like how you write a simple Java program as an standalone application.