The quickstart guide is about getting the first message run though the UltraESB. It also observes the message flow to get an understanding of the UltraESB message flows and mediation. This will introduce the Adroitlogic SOA Toolbox as we will be using it to form the back end server and the client to invoke the UltraESB.
This exercise will use the default configuration, and helps you understand the UltraESB and its behaviour. Developing a solution with UltraESB is not covered in this chapter, which has been discussed in-detail under the Solution Development on User Guide.
The quickstart guide contains the following sections;
- Running UltraESB - various options available to run the UltraESB server
- The Default Configuration - understanding the default configuration
- Sending a message through UltraESB - how you can send a message to the UltraESB over HTTP and get the response
- The Message Execution Flow - understanding the flow of the message analyzing the logs
- Quick introduction to Uconsole and Uterm - Introduce the Uconsole and Uterm and there relationship with UltraESB
At the end of this quickstart guide, you will understand the basic message flow in UltraESB and the main functionality illustration. A basic knowledge on the SOA Toolbox, Uconsole and Uterm and the relationship of those to the UltraESB will also be explained. The SOA Toolbox, Uconsole and Uterm will be discussed in detail under the relevant sections of the documentation.
The next chapter of the documentation briefs the UltraESB architecture and the design with key concepts of the components used by it.